Thursday, August 10, 2017

Read All About My Publishing Journey

I'm so excited to have a new blogging friend! Jessica Therrien is an author and a publishing house owner, so if you're looking for a publisher, check her out.

Today, I get to be part of a special segment Jessica hosts on her blog called "My Publishing Journey." Through this project, Jessica gets insight from different authors on our individual journeys, whether we chose self-publishing or traditional publishing. Authors spend years trying to decide which path they want to take but through this series, you can get insight into what each option looks like post-publishing. Check out the post and be sure to follow Jessica!



16 comments:

  1. I've always wondered how you started. Hopping over to read in full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already visited Jessica this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to meet new friends? Heading over to say hello! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my way to read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, wondered about your publishing journey, Stephanie. I'm popping over to Jessica's now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stephanie!! And thanks to everyone who stopped by to read :) I love sharing this info with all the aspiring authors out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be right over. Any coffee on? It's that time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your story with us, Stephanie. It is a great example for writers to never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie - that's great ... I'll be over to read and see how Jessica helped ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read and commented. Excellent interview

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a big decision. I'd love to work with a big publisher someday just to enjoy the benefits of their editors and marketing professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a big decision. I'd love to work with a big publisher someday just to enjoy the benefits of their editors and marketing professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just went over. Great interview;_)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent interview! Really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for introducing us to Jessica!

    ReplyDelete